Tuesday 16 October 2007

More samples

Just a quick update, here is the first sample that I left out of yesterday's post:


The felted one didn't quite turn out how I expected but it'll do! Here's the before shot:


After:


I should probably do some more tomorrow. The whole day is self-directed, which is good in a way, but it means that it's all too easy to end up not going in! Especially because I live so far away, it takes me between an hour and an hour and a half to get there :( I could've done them today if I would've known that this afternoon's lecture was going to start an hour later than usual. We have an extra hour on top of lunch as it is! I don't know what it is about Tuesdays, but three weeks out of the last four, classes have either been cancelled or delayed and don't get me started on public transport! Apparently the buses are always messed up on a Tuesday, how odd!

No comments: